Disney and cake, the two happiest things in the world combined into one.
Nightmare Before Christmas (by Spoony’s Sweets and Treats)
- I do not make these cakes.
- I can’t give you prices because I did not make them.
- I do not know off the top of my head where you can get specific cakes.
- If you want to know where a cake came from, click on the photo and it should take you to the baker’s flickr site.
- This is my tags page. Use it to find cakes for specific movies.
- If you don’t see the tag for the movie you’re looking for (or your question wasn’t answered in this post) ask me UNANONYMOUSLY and I will help you out. Please only use the anonymous setting if you do not have a tumblr. I will always be nice to you and will never post your message.
Anonymous said: I'd save two people who were most likely to bring the others back to life :D So maybe Zeus and Fairy Godmother?
Good idea! That’s pretty genius actually.
I’m back from working at Disney and (mostly) settled into my new role as a 2nd grade student teacher! I actually have some free time today (during silent reading, but still) so I’m gonna see how much I can fill my queue today.
Sorry for being gone for so long!
Anonymous said: Quick all of the Disney characters are in a pit of flame (Not the fantasmic flame but like really dangerous flame). You have time to save 1 male and one 1 female. Who would it be? Choose wisely.
No!!! This is too hard! I’m thinking the obvious would be Mickey and Minnie, but my life would be sad without Peter and Rapunzel :)
What would y’all do?
Beauty and the Beast cake made by myself and Cakes by Wendi! for my best friend’s birthday!
Lightning Macqueen Cars Cake for my son.