Disney and cake, the two happiest things in the world combined into one.
wRECK IT RALPH CAKE IT’S A CAKE CAKE IT’S CAKE BEST FRIEND MADE IT FOR ME HELP IM OVERWHELMED
Beauty and the beast birthday cake. (by Cotswolds Finest Cakes)
If you have any personal questions for me (I get a wide variety of them on here), please ask on my personal blog. Thank you! It keeps this blog a little cleaner.
Disney Tangled Wedding Cake (by Sweet Fix)
Nightmare Before Christmas (by Spoony’s Sweets and Treats)
- I do not make these cakes.
- I can’t give you prices because I did not make them.
- I do not know off the top of my head where you can get specific cakes.
- If you want to know where a cake came from, click on the photo and it should take you to the baker’s flickr site.
- This is my tags page. Use it to find cakes for specific movies.
- If you don’t see the tag for the movie you’re looking for (or your question wasn’t answered in this post) ask me UNANONYMOUSLY and I will help you out. Please only use the anonymous setting if you do not have a tumblr. I will always be nice to you and will never post your message.
Anonymous said: I'd save two people who were most likely to bring the others back to life :D So maybe Zeus and Fairy Godmother?
Good idea! That’s pretty genius actually.
I’m back from working at Disney and (mostly) settled into my new role as a 2nd grade student teacher! I actually have some free time today (during silent reading, but still) so I’m gonna see how much I can fill my queue today.
Sorry for being gone for so long!